Monday 4 March 2013

My favourite part of me!

Hi my name is Sohail and today I am going to tell you about my favourite part of myself. The favourite part of me is my hands. You people are probably wondering why? Well I'm going to tell you about it right now. My hands are my most favourite part because they help me do things like pickup a book and pickup a pencil and write with it, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this! Yes hands are pretty amazing especially if you have glasses like me. They help you take them off and put them back on. Your hands also can help you get dressed. I use my hands a lot at home to pickup my baby brother, carry him and play with him. Your hands are pretty extraordinary as well, I mean they have fingers that grow fingernails out of nowhere! I also have a special talent with my hands, I can split my four fingers into two groups lightning fast, some people can't do it as fast. My fingers can also cross around each other and I can shape my hands into a fist. Did you know that your hands are weapons? I only use mine for self-defense though. You can do up a button and undo it as well. You can also zip up a zipper and unzip it as well. Yep hands are pretty amazing things. They help you do all those things and a lot more! So can you imagine a world without hands? I can't, my hands help me do everything!

3 comments:

  1. Your story is amazing and so are hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands really are very useful aren't they? I broke my finger last year and was amazed at how many things I had difficulty doing with one hand all bandaged up.
    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs McGhie for the great comment I really appreciate it! And yes hands are really amazing!

      Delete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7