Thursday 21 March 2013

Favourite Part Of Me

Hello I'm Priyanka's brain.I'm really lucky because I made her favorite part the brain(Me). I make al her decisions.I control her.I help  her study and when I want something to eat she gives it to me.I am the most useful body part because I do everything she does.

I don't know how I look but I'm guessing I'm pink and soft.I never fall out because I am covered by the skull.I need to remember stuff like what day it is and other important things.

I play sport and let her write what she is writing now.I think stuff with out any one knowing.I am useful in any way.I can change her emotions like happy,sad,exited and all the other emoitions. I control all the other parts as well.I am the most best and powerful part of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7