Wednesday 6 March 2013

My favourite part of me

My favourite part of me 

My favourite part of me is my head

I choose my head because it has my brain inside.I can turn my head side ways and up and down.My head can also help me work out important things like on the board and the walls.My head is interesting because its very helpful and it helps me work and think at the same time.Its round,solid,soft at the bottom and is a bit lumpy.My head is a storage room where It keeps secrets,it also works to memorise,its keeps my dreams in there too.For me my head is the most important part of me!

3 comments:

  1. You have used some fabulous descriptive words and phrases. My favourite line is where you wrote, "My head is a storage room where it keeps secrets..."

    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mrs McGhie that part was my favourite

      Delete
  2. I like the way you described your head as a storage room to keep your secrets. I've never thought of my head that way before.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7