Monday 18 March 2013

controller

This is my controller,it is called the all in one controller.It does every think I want it to do.The big circle brings the stuff when I want it.There is a button for ever thing and if there is not a button for want I wont I can just type it in.The miniature squares are the speakers and it does other stuff like,voice controlled,talk back in a human voice,and it can translate.I'm not going to share my remote with you because you might press the nuke button too many times.Once will make a nuke come out of the controller.If you press it again the nuke will blow up where it is.This is the most powerful controller in the world,and it belongs all to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7