Friday 22 March 2013

My Remote Control

Well, hello everybody my name is Hayley and I have just invented a new remote control and the name I have chosen for this unbelievable thing that could just be our future is the "Zoomagi." Cool right? Now I must tell you something extremely important. So are you ready for the news, "yes" I can hear you all saying. Well the news is that the Zoomigi is mine and mine only. Ah now that I've told you that news I should get on to telling you how the "Zoomigi" works. Well how this spectacular thing works is when you press a country or a place you're automatically going to be there. For an example if i just wanted a small break I could choose from the 9 beautiful places on my remote Disney Land, Hawai'i, Fiji, Rarotonga, Gold Coast, Perth, Croatia, Paris and Auckland also known as home. Well ok folks I'm sorry to say but that's all the I have for today, so make sure you remember me and my special remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7