Wednesday 20 March 2013

Remote writing

My remote is made of clear glass and it is the size of my palm! This remote is revolutionary in charging, it has four solar panels that can soak up sun and moonlight. I have invented this remote to make my life easier. I mean have you ever wanted to watch TV and you just can't find the remote? That's happened to me as well, but now I have this remote so that just makes life easier. I just pull it out of my pocket, press a button and then the TV turns on, no more loosing remotes! This remote can also control minds! And also if you've got a computer and you want to present something without going back and forth to get to your computer well this remote can do it, just pull it out of your pocket, press a button and you can control your computer, easy as that! Also another feature is teleportation now you may think I'm crazy but I'm not. Transportation is for when you want to get somewhere but you don't have any way of getting there and kids this is for you, is your dad or mum always late to pick you up? Mine are, well you just activate the transportation function and say where you want to go and the next thing you know your at your destination! So easy way to sum it up is the remote is solar powered, has a electronics control function, a mind control function and a teleportation function.
By Sohail

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic remote to have SR! Your rhetorical question (I mean have you ever wanted to watch TV and you just can't find the remote?) made me think. The answer was yes! I just have one more question for you... Where can I get one of these remotes?!
    Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7