Friday 22 March 2013

My favourite part of my body...

Hello my favourite part of my body is my legs. My legs are awesome and when I am swimming they help me to kick. I use them when i'm walking and running. They help me when i'm running because they sometimes help me to win Cross Country races. I like my legs because they are quite useful for me. I can also use them by dancing because they help me to wobble. My legs go everywhere with me, so that means that if i go to Australia, they will come with me. They help me to win different races such as swimming races, bike races and much more. My legs also make me jump. I like them because they do everything for me. I love my legs!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Room 7,

    Reading this blog really made me proud as a parent. My daughter Nikita Adams is very good at a number of things including everything she does with her legs. She is a good runner and when she swims she does it with grace. I have always known that Nikita is great with rythum. When she hears music and starts to dance she just does it with ease where as some people can't find the rythum sometimes.

    i loved the way she expressed her thoughts about her legs and obviously knows that without our legs there isn't a lot we can do. Nikita mum is very proud of you and can't wait to see more blogs to come.

    Lots of love
    Mumxx.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7