Monday 4 March 2013

Rock Up (Archery)

On Wednesday we did Rock up we did archery and I was in team 8 and my team name is Exterminater. The were real and the arrows had sharp pointy ends. First we took our bow and held it side ways. secondly we took an arrow and put it on he bow.In the back of the arrow had a hook. Then you hook the arrow on the string. Third we held the string and pulled it back to touch our chin,then let it go and shoot the target. I only shot the target and just got 3 points. We had 3 shots only. I enjoyed rock up because it was a little easy!

4 comments:

  1. nice! sounds like you had a lot of fun back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think using a bow and arrow is heaps of fun. Well done for hitting the target! Last time I used a bow and arrow I aimed to high and the arrow went into the bush!
    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments Mrs McGhie from room 20 for it I would like to say thank you for the comments. and have a great day today and I hope you have a nice holiday i was SO busy in school and i cant wake up early in the morning much! I hope you have a nice class! ^-^ have a nice easter! @_@

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun. I only got one shot on my turn.Your lucky you got the target all three times.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7