Tuesday 26 March 2013

The favourite part of me

"Hi my name is M.m.t and my prized part of my body is my brain because it helps me think,The way I think is quite weird, and it feels a bit funny. What I think about is when I think when I think it does sound weird but what it means is why do we think? Why do we get into these big discussions whether it's in a speech or what I'm writing to you about right now. Ok, just think you got rid of your brain you'll be as dumb as a nut and we wouldn't have electronics like we have today and we wouldn't have the amazing structures like we have today. You wouldn't have any delicious food. The world itself wouldn't be the same. Now lets get out of that. Lets talk about what
would happen if we kept our brain, we will have a future we will keep what we have and will have a life to live in these conditions and that's why I think our brain is more important than any thing in the world".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7