Thursday 7 March 2013

my body part


“ Greetings Im Elly the amazing eyes.Im Muriwais favourite part I know that because she talks about me all the time.I even think she says i’m cute and quite shiny. Muriwai loves my special talent i can go cross eyed which most people can do. Muriwai uses me when she needs to see her learning.She likes me because i help her see everything.I think that Muriwai wouldn’t like me very much if i wasn’t on her face imagine if i was on her elbow or her toes she wouldn’t like me then but she likes me now and i’m happy about that”.
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elly the amazing eyes
    I'm really impressed with how you have told the story of Muriwai. That's awesome idea! I wonder if you could see anything in the world, what would you like to see?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me! Imagine eyes on your toes! How would you see with your shoes on?! I think having eyes on your face is probably the best place for them.

    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing eyes they are! I love the way I get a picture of how useful your eyes are. I wonder if you have heard the saying 'eyes in the back of my head'? How useful would that be? I bet your teacher has 'eyes in the back of her head sometimes!'
    :)
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7